LinuxTag in Berlin 2013

From: Ferdinand Thommes <fe.thomm_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2013 20:56:20 -0400

Hi list,

Linuxtag conference in Berlin is approaching. It is held from May 22 -25th.
As Alexander Wirt [formorer], who has organized the Debian booth in the
last few years, is not available, I have applied for a booth for Debian and
it got approved today.

In the past years we shared a booth between Debian, siduction and Kanotix.
Me being a siduction developer, I can help with organizing and setting up
the booth-part for Debian as well. What is needed now is people to run the
booth for 4 days and someone to organize the booth-team.

So, whoever will be in Berlin for the conference, please speak up now, if
you want to see Debian being represented at the conference. I will try to
set up wiki within the next days. I am on holidays until the end of the
month and do not have access to internet all of the time, so any help with
setting up wiki is welcome.

regards
Ferdinand (devil)