Re: RMLL 2012 in Geneva 2012-07-07 to 2012-07-12, call for support

From: Anne Forker <chaney_at_chaney.de>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 13:07:46 +0200

Hi Luca and all,

On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 05:49:57PM +0200, Luca Capello wrote:
> Sorry for the Cc:, I wanted to be sure you get this.
I did. Twice. ;)

I have already registered for "host a geek" (nearly two weeks ago, I think). No
response so far. No, I do NOT blame anyone. ;)

> I have an inflatable bed, so theoretically there could space for 3
> persons in my studio (2 places are already taken), but this would mean
> that you can not move anymore ;-)
Euh.
I don't think this is a good idea since I tend to sleep quite restless.

No, I already made up my mind. I will take a place in the dormitory. There
will be a separate room for the females. I expect it not to be too crowded. ;)

> In Geneva you can most of the time pay in EUR, obviously the exchange
> ratio is quite bad for you. I would say that you need ~300 CHF for a
> week, considering at least 30 CHF per day for the meals and some extras.
Thanks for the numbers. I already assumed to need a similar sum.

Best regards
Anne

--
Anne Forker ++ DD7AF ++ dd7af_at_amsat.org ++ chaney_at_chaney.de
0177-2083767 ++ ICQ: 17699654 ++ http://www.myspace.com/stepphuhn