Re: 13th RMLL/LSM 2012: call for Debian participants

From: Luca Capello <luca_at_pca.it>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 13:27:34 +0200

Hi there!

On Sat, 09 Jun 2012 14:57:03 +0200, Axel Beckert wrote:
> Axel Beckert wrote:
>> Luca Capello wrote:
>> > Given that I will not be there because of DebConf12 and Michele is sure
>> > to be present only for the week-end Jul 7-8, we registered only those
>> > dates.
>>
>> That means only for the booths for the public and not a booth for the
>> participants, right?
>
> Unfortunately nobody could answer this question until now. Cc'
> community_at_l.d.c in case someone there can answer this question.
>
> Can and shall we still try to get a booth from Mon-Thu for the
> participants in case there's non yet registered?

I am sorry, it seems that I completely forgot to answer your question:
the booth was in primis asked for the public days, but then last week it
was extended to the whole RMLL period. This for two reasons: first,
some Debian people will be there for the whole period and, second,
Debian France (Carl Chenet Bcc:ed) registered a "full" booth as well,
merged with the general Debian one.

>> I'll be at RMLL, but will likely arrive not before Sunday afternoon
>> due to scheduling conflicts.
>
> I added myself to the wiki page now anyway. I though neither won't
> stuff a booth from Mon-Thu alone nor will I be present all the time,
> so there needs to be at least one second person.

This is tracked in another thread:

  <http://lists.debian.org/20120609114222.GC7400@anhrefn.saar.de>

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca