suuply cookware sets与您共享了照片

From: suuply cookware sets <alex.yaward_at_qq.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 05:29:39 +0000

Dear sirs
This is Alex chen , from a kitchen manufacturer in China , now
professionally manufacturing stainless steel products, wire craftwork, and
selling and exporting stainless steel household products , specific
products are cookware set , whistle kettle, pasta pot , mixing
Bowl ,chafing dish,. we know you are in the business of kitchen . That s
why we contact with you.

We have been the kitchen supplies for 16 years , if we can cooperate, you
can obtain best quality and service from us in reasonable price.

If you are interested, please contact me.

Yours sincerely

Alex chen

Yaward Industrial Development Ltd
5/F, Anhe Building, 13 Jianshe 2nd Rd.,
Jiangmen, Guangdong 529000, China
Tel: (86-750) 322 0322/0320 Fax: (86-750) 322 0622