Re: Booth at Chemnitzer Linux Tage 2012

From: Jan Wagner <waja_at_cyconet.org>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 10:04:28 +0100

Hi there,

as I wrote last week, our booth was accepted by the host.

On Monday 28 November 2011 19:27:06 Jan Wagner wrote:
> On Sunday, 27. November 2011, Jan Dittberner wrote:
> > We need at least two people at the booth all the time (should be no
> > problem if we have the same volunteer density we had this year).
>
> If you plan to attend and want to get registered officially as an
> exhibitors, please get in touch with me.
> There are usualy a couple of sponsored tickets available by the host for
> the event, social evening and indoor camping. If you think you need ask
> for such a ticket, please leave me a note in this issue, I'll have a look
> at it and try to make decisions on your requirements.
> As soon as I have knowledge about the costs for "unsponsored" exhibitor
> tickets, I'll hint you.

Some more details about this (and maybe money to spend):

Tickets for the conference: 8 Eur
Indoorcamping[1]: last year 2 Eur afaik.

Tickets for the (best seen) Social Event on saterday: 25 Eur
BoothTickets (combination of all above + free backstage catering): 40 Eur

If you want to get one of the two latter, please get in touch with me til
25.02.2012. When you consider to be at the social event, you should think
about taking a boothticket, cause there is 25+8 Eur for just beeing there, but
the boothtickets will supply you with free food for the whole event (and
camping). :)

There is also a small amount of sponsored boothtickets. If you feel you need
one of those, please also leave me a hint.

The next step is now to find people willing to staff the booth and to manage
what equipment is required and who brings what.

Luca: you wrote at the wiki[2], that you will manage to get the Eventbox there
... unfortunately I cant find any informations on the wiki[3] what is in the
box. :)

In the next 2 weeks, we will get the access to create a poster for the Event.
We created a dedicated page[4] for coordination of this, please have a look at
it.

Many thanks and with kind regards, Jan.
[1] http://chemnitzer.linux-tage.de/2012/service/uebernachtung
[2] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEventsDe/2012/ChemnitzerLinuxTage2012
[3] http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Events/DebianEventsBox
[4] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEventsChemnitzerLinuxTage2012/Poster

--
Never write mail to <waja_at_spamfalle.info>, you have been warned!