[Fwd: International Quality Center profile & TQM software]

From: <commercial_at_iqceg.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 21:55:14 +0100

Dear SIRS,
We have the pleasure to introduce our company to your esteemed company.
We are an IQC (International Quality Center) working in:
- Quality management systems
- Calibration
- Control panel
- Environmental studies
- Smart home

So, kindly please find attachment our profile and TQM software & for any
other information don’t hesitate to contact,,

Under sign,
Ahmed Bassuni
International Quality Center ( IQC )
Tel : +2 03/ 5900121-5900191-5900192