Re: CeBIT 2012 booth?

From: Alexander Reichle-Schmehl <tolimar_at_debian.org>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 09:49:13 +0100

Hi!

Am 16.12.2011 10:26, schrieb Luca Capello:

>>> Any volunteers?
>>
>> No one? That's bad. I just got a an e-mail from Univention, who are
>> asking whether Debian would like to be at their booth again, and it
>> would be a shame, if Debian wouldn't be present at the CeBIT.
>
> I am aware of Rhalina and Mike Dupont's offers, but given that they did
> not contained a strong "I will take care of the CeBIT 2012 booth here I
> am again.
>
> The Events team was contacted again for a booth in the Open-Source
> Area and they deserve an answer, whatever it is. So could we sort this
> out ASAP, please?

Thanks for the reminder. I recommend to decline a both in the
Open-Source Area.

Last week I hat a short chat with Univention. As it turns out, they can
still give us a demo point at their booth till the 12nd of January. In
case we are not able to man a demo point for the CeBIT, they offered us
two talk slots on their show stage.

Best regards,
  Alexander