Debian frozen-glass cup - where to get one

From: Sebastian Feltel <sebastian_at_feltel.de>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 19:04:47 +0200

Hi,
my beloved Debian cup was killed these days by a dishwasher. :-( At
several linux events I saw Debian cups in a frozen-glass design like
[1]. At last I saw them at the CLT2011. I´ve searched a lot of
merandising shops but cannot find such a cup. Could someone whos in
charge of Debian merchandising stuff tell me who is producing and
selling these things?

Thanks alot.

Bye,
Sebastian

... who wants to get his morning caffeine dose the right way. ;-)

[1]
http://www.linux-onlineshop.de/media/images/popup/Tux-Frozen-Mug-Tux_web.jpg
(first google hit)

--
debianforum.de - die deutschsprachige Supportwebseite rund
um das Debian-Projekt              <http://debianforum.de>