Re: Report from Med@Tel

From: Olivier Sallou <olivier.sallou_at_irisa.fr>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 09:29:49 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,
regarding Twitter, it is very network related, you register to a feed and possibly forward to your followers. I am not sure this would finally "touch/ping" the final user. Either you already know Debian(Med), and this could be usefull as simple informational feed, or you don't know it and I am not sure Twitter will help...

Olivier