Solutions Linux 2011 (Paris, France)

From: <chaica_at_ohmytux.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 18:42:53 +0200

Hi,

Debian France [1] booked a booth at Solutions Linux [2] in Paris,
France, May 10-11-12, 2011. It's a 3-day event in the middle of the
week (tuesday, wednesday and thursday) and we're trying to gather a
team to welcome the public at the booth. If you're interested in
helping for this event, please add yourself on the Debian wiki page of
the French events [3], providing your contact info and availability
and/or contact me directly. It's one of the major French events with
usually a lively associative village. Any help to keep the booth will
be greatly appreciated :)

[1] : http://france.debian.net
[2] : http://www.solutionslinux.fr/?lg=en
[3] : http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEventsFr