Re: Booth for Chemnitzer LinuxTage?

From: Alexander Reichle-Schmehl <tolimar_at_debian.org>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 14:09:37 +0100

Hi!

* Jan Wagner <waja_at_cyconet.org> [110130 13:51]:

> We are missing flyers (for squeeze) and I know for sure, that many will ask us
> for a fresh sqeeze install medium.
> Anyhow ... looks like the beamer we used in the past years isn't available
> this year. Do we have any beamer and/or largish TFT we can use for a
> presentation of bablebox and Demo?
> Do we have any floor displays?
>
> Maybe we can transfer some of the leftovers from CeBit, which is 2 weeks
> earlier?

Haven't organized much for CeBIT, yet. Please note, that we won't have
any merchandising for CeBIT, as we can't sell anything there. And we
won't use beamer or big TFT either. That leaves flyers..

For last years CeBIT we printed some of our regular flyers [1], the content
got also updated. Currently I don't know, how much are left, nor if the
content still fits. Could someone please check?

Links:
  1: http://debian-flyers.alioth.debian.org/

Best Regards,
  Alexander