Host a Debian release party at $your_city

From: Alexander Reichle-Schmehl <alexander_at_schmehl.info>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 16:36:37 +0100

Hi!

As you might already know, Debian is about to release Debian
GNU/{Linux|kFreeBSD} 6.0 "Squeeze" very soon, on the weekend of the 5th
and 6th February!

So let's scratch the dust from the BBQs and start preparations for some
nice release parties! So far I've heard of some preparations in
Belarus, Cambridge and I guess, it might be easy to find someone from
the community in Brussels at that weekend ;)

So if you plan something on that weekend, please add it to this wiki
page: http://wiki.debian.org/ReleasePartySqueeze

Best regards,
  Alexander

PS: Should anyone manage to make a _costume_ release party, with Toy
Story and rocket costumes, please don't forget to take some pictures!