Mahe mani to

From: Sanaz Kabiri <action22902_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2011 01:30:50 -0800

rom time to time I start or include appropriate quotes to my blog posts, as the words of others often introduce or summarize the topic at hand better than I can. It’s also a way of sharing my love of quotations with others, after all, the power of the quote is that it is quoted – and shared.

http://www.baharvpn2.tk <http://www.baharvpn2.tk>