Michael Kayo is awaiting your response

From: 123Greetings.com <ecards_at_123greetings.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 13:16:14 -0800

This is a gentle reminder to let you know that Michael Kayo is waiting to get connected with you on 123Greetings. Respond now by following the link below or copy & paste it into your browser's address bar:

http://www.123greetings.com/connect/login/ruid-3127203102214298378/msg-13/id-124201102213085216

You can easily accept/ reject the request by joining 123Greetings Connect. Also after joining you will be able to get free birthday reminders, events/ holiday reminders, greet your friends on the click of a button and do lots more!

Thanks,

Your friends at 123Greetings
http://www.123greetings.com

We respect your privacy. To view our privacy policy, click on the link below:
http://info.123greetings.com/company/privacy_policy.html

If you have any other problem please contact us by clicking on the following link:
http://help.123greetings.com/contact_us.html

Note: This is an auto generated mail. Please do not reply.

This email was sent by 123Greetings.com, Inc., 1674 Broadway, New York, NY 10019.