Re: FOSDEM

From: Wouter Verhelst <wouter_at_debian.org>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 15:47:59 +0100

Hi Axel,

(ah, so this is where your talk proposal went :)

On Sun, Dec 05, 2010 at 06:08:10PM +0100, Axel Beckert wrote:
> Hi Wouter,
>
> Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> > FOSDEM preparations are firing up again; I've just requested a stand for
> > the project at the next edition (5th and 6th of February, 2011).
>
> Great, thanks.
>
> I just created the according page in the Debian Wiki:
> http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/FOSDEM/2011
>
> Please add yourself as booth staff.
>
> Wouter, will you organise the booth again as until two years ago or
> shall I try to organise the booth like last year?

I don't really mind either way; but since I think you did a grand job
last year (much more so than what I've ever done for the booth, having
almost always delegated that away), I'd say it'd make much sense if you
were to organize again this year :-)

trying to fool the system.