Re: FOSDEM

Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2010 18:59:18 +0100

On Thu, Dec 2, 2010 at 15:42, Goswin von Brederlow <goswin-v-b_at_web.de> wrote:

> I only have one stick so far and having one with grml and one with debian
> as well as one to copy files around wouldn't hurt. And some other people
> from the local LUG probably want one too.

I would argue that having one stick to do all of this at once is even
better. I know I can keep several versions/variants of grml on one
thumb drive while still using it for normal data; if the Debian
installer could fit in there, it would be very nice.

Richard

PS: CC'ed Mika for comment.

PPS: I won't have much space for transporting people, but if I can
take anything from/to Munich to/from Brussels, poke me.