From: Thomas Koch <thomas_at_koch.ro>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 15:46:26 +0200

Hi,

the FSFE[1] was so kind to open on my proposal a mailing list dedicated to all
efforts of promoting free software in the area of churches:

If your project plans to take part in the German Evangelic Church Day[2] in
Dreseden (june 1-5) please be so kind and join the list so that we can get to
know each other. Remember, that the deadline for applications to the "Markt
der Möglichkeiten"[3] is the end of september!

Is your project interested in a big booth with several other projects? Such a
big booth could leave room for a common presentation area, small cafe and
shared computers. A bigger booth is more expensive, but maybe we could find
some sponsors.

Feel free to also post in German to churches_at_lists.fsfe.org! Please forward
this information to interested parties!

[1] Free Software Foundation Europe (but you know that!)
[2] http://www.kirchentag.de/
[3] http://www.kirchentag.de/dabei-sein/mitwirken/markt-der-
moeglichkeiten.html

Best regards,