Re: Reminder: RMLL/LSM Bordeaux, 6 to 11 july 2010

From: Emmanuel Bouthenot <kolter_at_openics.org>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 17:03:00 +0200

Hi,

As a member of the LSM core team, I'm a bit a surprised about the
announces (planet.d.o, twitter, ...) of the BSP which will be held there.

AFAIK, there is no hacking room planned for Debian :(

> i will ask on the organisation list for this, will let you know
Benoit: can you tell me when and where (which list) did you ask for it ?

The main problem is that the remaining rooms count is close to 0.

Anyway, I will do my best to find you a room.

I hope to be back in a few days with good news.

M.

/me regrets to not have subscribed to this list earlier :(

--
Emmanuel Bouthenot
  mail: kolter@{openics,debian}.org    gpg: 4096R/0x929D42C3