1 Week until Mini-DebConf in Berlin!

From: Ferdinand Thommes <devil_at_sidux.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 10:19:15 +0200

Countdown has begun for Mini-DebConf [1] on June 10/11, embedded in LinuxTag
conference 2010 in Berlin. We will be setting up hardware from Monday,
2010-06-07 on. Helpers are still welcome for setup and the actual event.

We will have 18 talks on Debian related topics and a bug sqashing party that
runs 30 hours nonstop. Latest news is, Andrew Lee will join us to work on LXDE
for Squeeze and a sidux-LXDE release. If you want to join the BSP please add
yourself to [2] so we can plan for food and drinks.

On 2010-06-09 we will have a Debian-Dinner [3] at a nice location. Please
register if you like to come, we need to make reservations.

Of course there will also be a Debian booth at LinuxTag conference. Alexander
Wirt is still looking for people to help at the booth. You don't need to be an
official Debian member to be able to help. Please add yourself to [4] if you
want to help.

Questions about Mini-DebConf and Debian at LT 2010 in general will be answered
at [5] or on IRC [6].

Looking forward to see you there.

on behalf of the team:
Ferdinand