Re: in need for hardware transport on friday 5th from Eindhoven to Brussels (was: Re: FOSDEM booth)

From: Axel Beckert <abe_at_deuxchevaux.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 15:48:40 +0100

On Thu, Jan 14, 2010 at 02:28:17PM +0100, Joost van Baal wrote:
> > Would be happy to see cool and exotic stuff (i.e. non-x86 or
> > embedded hardware) or something running babelbox (if it still works
> > with current installers) prefered.
>
> I have an Ultra 5 and a SunBlade 2000 and can probably bring an even newer
> SPARC.

Would be great.

> Axel: could you take care of the SPARCs at the booth on saturday?

Sure. I grew up with Sparcs and also run Debian on Sparcs, too, so
should I know how they tick. :-)

> > * Any wise words from a long-standing Debian FOSDEM booth organizer?
> > :-)
>
> Don't worry, be happy. It'll be a success like each year :)

Hehe.

                Regards, Axel

\ /  Say No to HTML in E-Mail and News            | abe_at_deuxchevaux.org  (Mail)
 X   See http://www.asciiribbon.org/              | abe@noone.org (Mail+Jabber)
/ \  I love long mails: http://email.is-not-s.ms/ | http://noone.org/abe/ (Web)