Re: FOSDEM booth

From: Wouter Verhelst <wouter_at_debian.org>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 09:06:28 +0100

On Fri, Jan 08, 2010 at 03:26:22PM +0100, Axel Beckert wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Thu, Jan 07, 2010 at 11:39:53PM +0100, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> > We have a 2-table booth at FOSDEM. Ideas for what to do with it are
> > welcome.
>
> I could bring my EeeBox running Debian GNU/kFreeBSD Sid.

Not entirely related to the practical matters in my other mail:

Yeah! That's a great idea! Having kFreeBSD become official with squeeze
is all nice and interesting, but I guess it's going to make some people
wonder what it's all about; allowing them to play with it is a very good
idea, marketing-wise.

trying to fool the system.