Video team at FOSDEM 2010?

From: Wouter Verhelst <wouter_at_debian.org>
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 15:03:23 +0100

Hi,

With the changes to the way the FOSDEM devrooms will be organized this
year, I was wondering whether the debconf video team would still be
interested in doing video recording?

Personally, I'd very much like that; if the video team is up for this,
let me know, and I'll make sure that's possible.

Note however, that this year there will be two devrooms to video. If you
guys do not have the resources to do this, I'm sure we can arrange the
schedule so that you only need to be filming in one room, and that we
put all the "interesting" talks there.

Thoughts?

trying to fool the system.