Debian at the Chemnitzer Linuxtage 2010 (2010-03-13 to -14, Chemnitz, Germany)

From: Jan Wagner <waja_at_cyconet.org>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 13:18:05 +0100

Hello,

I requested a booth for the Chemnitzer Linuxtage for Debian today.
http://chemnitzer.linux-tage.de/
2010-03-13 and -14 in Chemnitz, Germany

The number of people which can be registered for one booth is limited to a
"reasonable number for the project". If you are (or will be) a speaker then
you will get your official nametag/free entry and don't need to be added for
the booth but you are welcome to help at the booth.

The organisation/information will be done at
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEventsChemnitzerLinuxTage2010

I also added some infos to http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEventsDe

As Noel, who did organize the event traditionally, is not available this time,
I'm trying to prepare the event. As I don't have much experience in organizing
and primary in maintaing a booth, I would love the get help here, especially
after the disappointment[1] last year. So feel free to contact me, that this
even can be a success for our project.

Many Thanks and see you.

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-events-eu/2009/03/msg00007.html

--
Never write mail to <waja_at_spamfalle.info>, you have been warned!