Re: Taiwan Mini DebCamp 2009/12/26-28

From: Christian PERRIER <bubulle_at_debian.org>
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 08:24:04 +0100

Quoting jidanni_at_jidanni.org (jidanni_at_jidanni.org):
> http://wiki.debian.org/DebianTaiwan/MiniDebCamp

Thanks for sharing. That would deserve being announced on
debian-events-<foo> but there's currently only -eu and -na

Writing this, I winder whether there is a need to separate Debian
events in North America and Europe.....while leaving other places in
the world without an appropriate place to announce events.

The traffic in the events mailing list is not that high. Couldn't we
merge them?

(OK, there's also debian-events-nl but they speak a strange language
there...:-))