Agenda for debian.ch AGM 10 Dec 2009

From: martin f krafft <madduck_at_debian.org>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 09:59:18 +0100

Hello,

The following shall be the agenda for the upcoming debian.ch AGM[0] on
10 Dec 2009 in Bern, Switzerland. Attendance is open to everyone,
but we ask for prior notice via the Doodle poll[1]

0. http://lists.debian.ch/community@lists.debian.ch/2009/msg00111.html
1. http://doodle.com/ytcdd4xii27pnftr

Agenda
''''''
1. Report of activities 2009
2. Financial report
3. Discharge of the board members
4. Vote of the new board
5. Change of bylaws
   - expulsion of members
   - waiving of an auditing agency
6. New members
7. Plans for 2010
   - what do we do with the money?
7. Miscellaneous
   - webpage
   - repository, data organisation

If you have anything to add, I'd appreciate prior notice. I am
acting on behalf of the current actuary.

See you Thursday,

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck_at_d.o>      Related projects:
: :'  :  proud Debian developer               http://debiansystem.info

"alas, i am dying beyond my means."
                                                        -- oscar wilde