Webinar (free sign-up) on Google ranking: Top 10 SEO Tools

From: Jason McDonald <j.mcdonald_at_seo-webinars.org>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 10:41:50 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

I came across your company in my research on potential firms
and marketers (ad agencies, PR firms) that may be active in "Internet
Marketing," including S.E.O. or Search Engine Optimization for ranking higher
on Google.

I'd like to invite you to my upcoming free webinar on the "Top Ten Free Tools
for S.E.O. / Google Rank" being held online on Oct 8th and 12th. The webinar
is free, and the tools I identify are free as well - all are focused on
helping you and your company improve your rank on Google searches.

To register - more details on the eg3.com class I am teaching -

 http://seo-webinars.org/go.cgi?debian-events-eu@lists.debian.org

> Because it identifies the best free tools for SEO and ways to leverage
Google's free (aka "organic") listings - it usually fills up when
 I do offer it.

> I am usually too busy to offer this webinar, except a few times each year.

> About me - I am a researcher, journalist, and teacher living in the SF Bay Area
working more on Google and S.E.O. issues.

I do hope you can make it. It will be well worth your time!

Best regards,

Jason McDonald
j.mcdonald_at_seo-webinars.org

p.s. - I'd prefer that you minimize any forwarding of this announcement to
colleagues as the webinars do usually fill up, and I try to limit the
attendence to seriously minded marketers, ad agencies types, PR firms, etc.

* To remove yourself from my contact list -
 http://www.seo-webinars.org/stop.html?debian-events-eu@lists.debian.org