Re: OpenSourceExpo in Karlsruhe

From: Axel Beckert <abe_at_deuxchevaux.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 12:07:02 +0200

Hi,

On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 07:33:40PM +0000, Joachim Breitner wrote:
> on November 15th and 16th, there will be the OpenSourceExpo in
> Karlsruhe: http://www.openexpo.de. I was contacted by one of the
> organizers, but I have little booth staffing experience, and none with
> organizing an expo booth.

Never heard of that event before although it doesn't seem to happen
for the first time. With regards to their website, for me, it looks
quite similar to LWE...

What I slightly dislike is that they claim copyright for "all contents
of the conference"[1]:

  "Das Copyright für alle Inhalte der Konferenz liegt beim
   Veranstalter."

[1] http://it-republik.de/konferenzen/openexpo/teilnahmebedingungen/

Oh, and if you're planning to help there, please take into account
that this is not a weekend event but a Sunday and Monday event.

                Regards, Axel

--
Axel Beckert - abe@deuxchevaux.org, abe@noone.org - http://noone.org/abe/