Re: [Fwd: 6. Brandenburger Linux-Infotag: Call for Paper]

From: Jan Hauke Rahm <info_at_jhr-online.de>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 23:42:31 +0200

On Sat, Aug 01, 2009 at 11:56:03AM +0200, Alexander Reichle-Schmehl wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Jan Hauke Rahm schrieb:
>
> > I'm not a DD (yet). Are there any objections to me preparing a booth for
> > this event?
>
> By all means, no! Go ahead and have fun!

Well, then just for the record:

After talking to a few possibly interested people and of course devil
from the sidux team I decided to go for it indeed. We'll have a booth
together with sidux and I hope to be able to share some capacities with
Skolelinux as well.

Since this is my first event (as a "leader") I appreciate any additional
info, especially wrt commercial stuff or whatever would be usefull
there. If someone (I actually have already one but he's going by train)
is able to bring some stuff from froscon to Berlin, please contact me.

See you all there ;-)

Hauke