Fwd: DebianDayPT 2009

From: Carlos Lisboa <carloslisboa_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 21:12:44 +0100

Hi.

I've sent an email to Alexander but i'm still with no answer.
I supose i should've sent the original email to debian-events-eu but
since Alexander handled it last year i thought there would be no
problem.
So, i would like to had the event DebianDay PT 2009 to the debian.org
events homepage. Thank you for your time.

Com os melhores cumprimentos / Best Regards

Carlos Lisboa
carloslisboa_at_gmail.com