Debian BBQ, 29th-31st August in Cambridge

From: Steve McIntyre <steve_at_einval.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 21:54:41 +0100

Hi folks,

As is usual for the time of year, I'm going to have a BBQ at my place
in Cambridge again on the Bank Holiday weekend at the end of August.
Count this as an invitation, whether you're a Debian developer, a
Debian user or whatever. See [1] for more details; if you'd like to
come along then please fill in your own details on that page so we can
get an idea of numbers. There'll be some crash space available, but it
goes quickly... :-)

I hope to see a lot of you then!

[1] http://wiki.earth.li/DebianParty2009

--
Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK.                                steve_at_einval.com
"Every time you use Tcl, God kills a kitten." -- Malcolm Ray