Re: Debian @Linuxtag 2009 - Last call for help

From: Leandro Doctors <ldoctors_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 14:42:16 +0100

2009/5/25 Leandro Doctors <ldoctors_at_gmail.com>:
> 2009/5/25 Alexander Wirt <formorer_at_debian.org>:
>> if you are in Berlin during June 24th - 27th please be so kind and participate to the Debian
>> booth. You don't have to be a Linux/Debian expert, just a little bit
>> motivated :).
> I don't know yet whether I'll be in Berlin in that date (as soon as I
> know, I'll let you know). If I go, you can count on me.
I will be in Berlim from the night of the 20th until the morning of
the 28th (AKA: you can count on me). I still dont' know where I'll be
staying (I'm looking for cheap accommodation -any help is welcome :-),
but I'll let you know as soon as I know.

My German is poor (I'm remembering something by listening to DW, but I
can't warranty anything). However, I can speak English, Spanish,
French and Portuguese.
By the way: I'm a Debian fan from San Juan, Argentina. I'm temporally
living in Lisbon, Portugal.

(Please, CC to me: I'm not subscribed to this list)

Cheers,