Re: LSM - 10th Libre software Meeting 2009

From: Lucas Nussbaum <lucas_at_lucas-nussbaum.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 07:51:18 +0200

On 20/04/09 at 22:03 +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> On Mon, 20 Apr 2009, Xavier Oswald wrote:
>
>> Im doing a presentation about the debian community. And If I well remember,
>> other DDs will be there too. We are about to do 4-5 conferences on various
>> themes.
>
> I'll be there to give talks about Debian Med and Debian Science (at least).
> I will not bring any merchandising stuff and will not sit on the booth
> because I'm lacking any knowledege in French language. Moreover I'm there
> with my family ...
>
> Looking foreward to meet you in Nantes

I'll be there as well. I'm supposed to do two talks: one on "the
distributions ecosystem" (what's a linux distro, collaboration between
distros and with upstream projects), and one on voting methods (focused
on governance of projects).

I don't really plan to help with the booth. Have you thought of sending
a call for help on planet Debian or planet DebianFR? Maybe some users
would be willing to help. Another option if you lack manpower is to
contact people from UbuntuFR and do a joint booth.

--
| Lucas Nussbaum
| jabber: lucas_at_nussbaum.fr             GPG: 1024D/023B3F4F |