Re: using Debian money to buy and handle booth stuff (Re: Disappointment about the appearance of our CLT booth)

From: Gaudenz Steinlin <gaudenz_at_debian.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 08:22:30 +0100

On Mon, Mar 23, 2009 at 05:20:22PM +0100, Holger Levsen wrote:

> But you didnt even touch my main question: what do you think of Debian
> spending 5000 USD (out of >100K it has) for helping preparing booths for the
> next 2 years? (I assume in 2 years the box needs to be updated and we have
> spent all money, ie. if we assume 5000 USD I would take 3-3.5k to buy stuff
> for the box, and the rest to send the box around europe.)

Not that my opinion counts that much, but I think this would be a very good
way to spend Debian money. BTW I even think that having a beamer in the
box would be great. But apparently we should first see what's already
present (at Credativ and other locations) and perhaps we only need the
box, make it's existence more known and some money to ship it around.

Gaudenz

--
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter.
Try again. Fail again. Fail better.