Re: using Debian money to buy and handle booth stuff (Re: Disappointment about the appearance of our CLT booth)

From: Rene Stegmaier <rene_at_rr47.de>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 20:42:08 +0100

On 23.03.2009, at 20:17, Michael Mohn wrote:

> Am 23.03.2009 um 18:38 schrieb Luca Capello:
>
>> Hi there!
>>
>> Bcc:ing Rene, I guess he is subscribed, but I cannot check.
>>
>> On Mon, 23 Mar 2009 17:35:47 +0100, Rene Stegmaier wrote:
>>> Debian owns a beamer, 3 machines, hundres of posters, t-shirts and
>>> whatever else. :-)
>>> This stuff is at credativ office.
>>
>> Point 0, which I have already asked for: can (at least part of) this
>> information be put somewhere on the Debian pages?
>
> another interesting question:
> is there a standardized process for giving stuff out and putting
> stuff in?
> who is in charge of that?

mostley they ask us credativ guys (formorer/noel/bzed/zobel/me/etc...)
and we send them and they will send them back after the exhibition.
The charge sponsors credativ.

Normaly that works perfect, but on CLT was the problem that the
beamer was one week before CLT in hannover during
CeBit (where we dont needed because the booth was to small) but i
driven by train and coulnd't carry it back to Mönchengladbach.
And then they ask to late to send them by post.

cheers, René