Re: using Debian money to buy and handle booth stuff (Re: Disappointment about the appearance of our CLT booth)

From: Luca Capello <luca_at_pca.it>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 18:38:19 +0100

Hi there!

Bcc:ing Rene, I guess he is subscribed, but I cannot check.

On Mon, 23 Mar 2009 17:35:47 +0100, Rene Stegmaier wrote:
> Debian owns a beamer, 3 machines, hundres of posters, t-shirts and
> whatever else. :-)
> This stuff is at credativ office.

Point 0, which I have already asked for: can (at least part of) this
information be put somewhere on the Debian pages?

There is nothing at http://www.debian.org/events/material and during
last year Swiss LinuxDays in Genève [1] we ended up using the debian.ch
T-Shirts as "posters" since the only real poster we had was my own one
(bought back in the days when I was still a user and because the Ayo
theme is still one of the best). You can see the result at [2].

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca

Footnotes:
[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-events-eu/2008/04/msg00024.html