Re: Disappointment about the appearance of our CLT booth

From: Holger Levsen <holger_at_layer-acht.org>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 16:26:03 +0100

Hi,

On Samstag, 21. März 2009, Alexander Reichle-Schmehl wrote:
> So, the question is now, what can we do to prevent things like that from
> happening again. We already have the old booth checklist [9], a
> requirements page[8] and the more recent Events Howto[7]

I've just put links to 8 and 9 on 7.

regards,
        Holger

P.S.: reading Alexanders description I wonder who was in charge of the booth.
IMO it's those peoples job to set up the tables/the whole booth in a way,
that they are/it is inviting for visitors. Also those people need to make
sure, "affiliated persons" dont sit at the booth hacking with their backs to
(potential) visitors.

(Being "in charge" doesnt neccessarily imply one or two bosses. It can also
mean everybody, though that usually requires more, aeh, experience or so...)