RE. please contact me promptly! It's very important

From: Rev. Fr. Prince Williams <st.peter.catholicparish_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 00:54:14 -0500

St. Peter Catholic Parish

7 Tetlow Lane,

Wimbome DORSET BH21 ILF

London, UK.

Dearest in the Lord,

On behalf of the trustees and executor of the estate of Late Sir. Dennis Thatcher, I wish to notify you that late Sir. Dennis Thatcher made you a beneficiary to his WILL. He left the sum of EIGHTEEN MILLION Pounds Sterling (£18M, 000,000) to you in the codicil and last testament to his WILL.

This may sound strange and unbelievable to you, but it is real and true as your email address was found in his Will. And its base on this ground that I have been authorized to contact you urgently.

 Being a widely traveled man, he must have been in contact with you in the past or simply you were nominated to him by one of his numerous friends abroad that wished you good.

Sir. Dennis Thatcher passed away peacefully in the Lister Hospital London, after a short illness at the age of 88 years.

He was businessman and husband to Margaret Thatcher, the former British Prime Minister. He was Born May the 10th 1915; died June 26th 2003, and his WILL is now ready for execution.

Sir. Dennis Thatcher, until his death was a very dedicated Christian who loved to give out. His great philanthropy earned him numerous awards during his life time.

In a tribute to him at a News Conference with Russian President Vladimir Putin,British Prime Minister Mr.Tony Blair said: "Sir Dennis was a kind and generous-hearted man, a real gentleman who had many friends here and abroad According to him, this money is to support your activities and to help the poor and the needy in your country.

Please If I reach you as I am hopeful; endeavor to get back to me as soon as possible by providing the required information below for verification and authentication of the fact found in his Will so that we don't make any mistake.

1. Your full Name and Address

2. Your personal Telephone/Fax number

3. Your country of origin and residence

4. Your Age and Your Profession