Mail from Chile, Sudamerica - Linux Debian User Group

From: MiGuE =) <ciber85_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 00:44:41 +0200

Good Evening, my name is Miguel, i'm study Informatic Enginner, in institute
professional DuocUC ( www.duoc.cl ). I'am coordinatir of the Linux Debian
User Group in my instituto, we have organization events of linux in my
country, and we want to request the support of Debian, we promote debian in
university and institute, we want to request cd's, t-shirts, posters, etc.
the events was realized in November in my institute DuocUC, I wait to
possess the support of you ;)

pd: my english is very bad sorry :(

atte.

--
Miguel Fuentes Boglio.
Estudiante de Ingenieria en Ejecucion Informatica.