Italian Debian Community Conference - 13/14 September - Bracciano (Rome)

From: Luca Bruno <lucab_at_debian.org>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 10:01:55 +0200

Hi folks,

I'm glad to announce the 4th edition of the usual Italian Debian
Community Conference (DCC-IT)[1].

This year the event is going to take place on 13th and 14th September
in Bracciano (Rome - Italy)[2], in collaboration with Sabazia Lug,
at the campsite «Il porticciolo»[3].

The conference is meant to give a common place for the Italian
community to discuss ideas and share knowledge, where users,
translators and developers can meet and directly interact. This is also
going to be a good occasion for a GPG keysigning party[4]

There are already some talks (in Italian, of course) planned, but new
speakers are always welcome. Although this is mainly a nation-wide
event, we would be happy to meet Debian people from abroad (even if
just to have fun together :)

More information are available in English on our wiki[5].

For any kind of questions, feel free to mail the italiandebconf mailing
list[6] or me directly.

Regards, Luca

[1] http://italiandebconf.debianizzati.org/
[2] http://maps.google.it/maps?oi=eu_map&q=Bracciano&hl=it
[3] http://www.porticciolo.it/languages/indexuk.html
[4] http://italiandebconf.debianizzati.org/index.php/GPGSign
[5] http://italiandebconf.debianizzati.org/index.php/English_Info

 .''`.  ** Debian GNU/Linux **  | Luca Bruno (kaeso)
: :'  :   The Universal O.S.    | lucab (AT) debian.org
`. `'`  			| GPG Key ID: 3BFB9FB3
  `-     http://www.debian.org 	| Debian GNU/Linux Developer