Re: open source expo (Karlsruhe)

From: Martin Schulze <joey_at_infodrom.org>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 16:41:07 +0200

Hi,

Bernd informed us about the Open Source Expo that takes place on May
25th and 26th in Karlsruhe, Germany.

Bernd Eckenfels wrote:
> already any planning going on? I noticed that they started publishing the
> first projects: (Karlsruhe, Germany, 25+26 May 2008)
>
> http://openexpo.de/projects.php
>
> I will most likely be able to be there for a day, in case you need some
> help. But I cant do much more.

Are there other Debian affiliated people interested in presenting
Debian at this exhibition? According to the homepage there are only
two other Free operating systems present at the exhibition at the
moment. according to the web page.

NB: Are there enough people working on the Debian booth at this
year's LinuxTag?

GNU GPL: "The source will be with you... always."