RE: Shool in Lille France seeking Installation CDs and goodies for an open event

From: Damien Fovet <fovet_d_at_epitech.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 14:31:37 +0200

Hi,

                 I am head of school EPITECH in Lille France, and i am
seeking installation’s cds of DEBIAN and goodies, cause we are planning an
event open for all our students and external people. This event is based on
how to install free linux distribution. Could you do something?

 Thanks for your help.

 Best regards

 Damien FOVET

 Responsable EPITECH Lille

 Tel : 01 44 08 00 16

 Email : damien.fovet_at_epitech.net

 Mail : 6-8 Bv Denis Papin 5900 Lille FRANCE

Damien FOVET

Responsable EPITECH Lille

Tel : 01 44 08 00 10