Re: LinuxDays, Geneva, 21-22 May, 2008: booth & CFP

From: Luca Capello <luca_at_pca.it>
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2008 12:30:44 +0200

Hi there!

On Thu, 27 Mar 2008 23:14:02 +0100, Luca Capello wrote:
> On Thu, 27 Mar 2008 18:41:30 +0100, Julien BLACHE wrote:
>> I've got a mail from the LinuxDays 2008 organisation team, offering a
>> free booth for Debian and possibly a conference slot.
>>
>> Is anyone handling that already? Anyone willing to do so?
>
> FWIW I leave in Geneva, even if I know only 2/3 local GNU/Linux users.
> I can help, but maybe someone from the debian.ch community (cc:ed) would
> like to join my efforts?

I'm here to confirm my offer in managing the event as well as giving a
talk about Debian-Med [1]. However, the situation didn't change a lot:
ATM I'm alone, since I know madduck we'll be in Ireland and Adrian (vbi)
is not sure yet.

If someone wants to participate and, better, help me in organizing the
booth I can offer three places to sleep [2]. OTOH, if no one is
available, IMHO the talk would be the best choice.

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca

Footnotes:
[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-events-eu/2008/03/msg00025.html
[2] my one-room flat has a big bed (2 people) and a couch (not the best,
    but I already slept on it and you can survive...). If needed, I can
    sleep at some friend's, thus the three available places