Re: FOSDEM 2008

From: Axel Beckert <abe_at_deuxchevaux.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 22:46:53 +0100

Hi,

I just noticed today:

I'll bring one screen and two computers, but I haven't an approriate
screen for the second one.

So it would be fine if any of the local guys has a small spare flat
screen (small and flat, because it shouldn't take too much space at
the booth) which we could use at the Debian booth.

                Regards, Axel

--
Axel Beckert - abe@deuxchevaux.org, abe@noone.org - http://noone.org/abe/