Get daily traffic and leads from Google, Yahoo, AOL

From: Kavita Shetty <kavita_at_globalbizseo.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 20:32:16 +0500

Respected Sir/Madam,

You can boost your business by listing your website at top in Search Engines.

You will be amazed to read the testimonial and case-studies of our clients.

For just US $ 900 per year, we will do following for your business:

- List your website at TOP in all major search engines like Google, Yahoo, AOL.
- We will promote3 pages and 7 keywords.
- We will provide Text links advertisement on 10 relevant websites. (Back links)
- You will receiveMonthly Ranking Report

We have team 65 Internet Marketing experts. We are providing web-services to over
1000 small businesses in US since 1995. We are approved contractor of US Federal
Government and athorized Google Adwords Professional.

My authentic promise to you: You will be delighted with the results.

To start your online success, respond to this email with your website name & keywords.

Regards,
Kavita Shetty.
501 Silverside Rd, Wilmington, DE 19809.