Silver Street Management - Zenyth - Press Release!

From: ZENYTH - Silver Street Management <silverstreetmanagement_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 11:47:19 +0100

Silver Street Management

ZENYTH

Zenyth ( http://www.myspace.com/zenythmusic ) Myspace

Zenyth Electronic Press Kit ( http://www.sonicbids.com/zenythrocks )

Slicethepie ( http://www.slicethepie.com/ )

Zenyth News

Zenyth have an impending release in May of EP/Mini Album with 3/4
stunning songs that could be huge hits! The next Arctic Monkeys are
coming!

The Photoshoot has been completed along with the album artwork etc,
it will be available on Itunes in May, but release date to be
confirmed! We will have a major press/pr campaign for this release
with lots of reviews and radio airplay to boot!

PRESS & RADIO ENQUIRIES PLEASE EMAIL
silverstreetmanagement_at_hotmail.com for further information
Firstly Sorry for the long comment!

But we have Great news!
We have been shortlisted by the world public for the final 10 from
300 plus UK Bands on www.slicethePie.com. Its a new music website but
is really a record label with a difference. If we can win the SHOWCASE
or even just get a significantly large amount of votes we get ?15,000
to record an album and YOU CAN EARN MONEY TO!!It goes without saying
how incredible that would be for all of us and your VOTE COULD CHANGE
OUR LIVES!

It only takes 2 minutes at the most and is easy to do:

1) All you need to do is go to slicethepie.com and register as a new
user. This is pretty instant and is also free.

The direct link to the registration page is here:
https://www.slicethepie.com/Signup.aspx (
https://www.slicethepie.com/Signup.aspx )

2) Once you are logged in go to the show case section>then select 'UK
Bands 1'

Alternatively use this link to go there directly:
http://www.slicethepie.com/Showcase/ShowCaseDetail.aspx?SCN=119
3) We are the fourth band in the list -hit the 'vote' button and you
are done!

It ends 29th January but please do it now! The sooner we get the
votes the better!

Thanks so much
Zenyth Boys!!

If you want to learn more about the competition please see:
http://www.slicethepie.com/About/Default.aspx

Last but not least catch Zenyth Live at a whole string of new dates
are now being booked starting off with a performance at

Saturday 2nd Feb

Aberystwyth University, Old College, King Street, Aberystwyth, SY23
2AX.

Doors Open at around 8pm and you can pay on the door!

Thursday 21st Feb 2008

Talybont, Cardiff University Campus.

Doors Open at 8pm.

Thursday 28th February

Mono Bar, Arcadian Centre, Birmingham

Doors Open 7.30pm

?3.50 Tickets or ?4 on Door (Please Contact us for tickets)

Saturday 22nd March

Cardiff Barfly, Kingsway Cardiff

Doors Open 7pm

?5 On Door Tickets available here (