FOSDEM 2008

From: Wouter Verhelst <wouter_at_grep.be>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 09:57:06 +0200

Hi,

I've just received a confirmation from the FOSDEM organizers that we'll
get a Devroom again at the next FOSDEM; so I guess that means I should
start thinking about stuff.

One thing we found out last year is that my great idea about creating a
schedule for booth manners who would be ultimately responsible didn't
really work out to be such a great idea after all, since those who did
have valuables at the booth ended up sitting there almost the whole
weekend anyway. So we'll need to revisit that.

Are there any suggestions for that one?

--
Fun will now commence