Re: FrOSCon 2007, 25th-26th August, St.Augustin, Germany

From: Marvin Stark <marv_at_der-marv.de>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 09:57:04 +0200

Hi,

we still need people who will give talks, else we will have a empty DevRoom
and that will be dumb because the room could be reserved for other
projects...

Following people want to help organizing a booth:

- Nočl Köthe
- Luk Claes
- Bernd Zeimetz
- Sebastian Harl

Are you still interested?

Please give me some feedback or we have to cancel our presence at FrOSCon...

 .""`.     Marvin Stark <marv_at_der-marv.de>
: :"  :    Homepage: www.der-marv.de
`. `"`