[CfP] Debian Day @ FrOSCon 2007

From: Martin Zobel-Helas <zobel_at_ftbfs.de>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 10:24:35 +0200

Hi,

as already announced in [1], we will have a DevRoom at FrOSCon 2007. I
would like to organize a small miniDebConf there, with lots of developer
talks.

Therefore i hereby request everyone who would like to give a talk around
Debian to speak up now. I requested at FrOSCon orga, if they could give
us a login at their Pentabarf, so we can coordinate the miniConf there.
As soon as i have more information about that, i will forward that
immediately.

By mid of July it would be very helpfull to know wether we have enough
speakers for a miniConf.

Greetings
Martin

[1] Message-ID: <20070615215704.GB17127_at_ftbfs.de>

--
Martin Zobel-Helas                      GPG Key-ID:    0x5d64f870
Debian Developer                        eMail Privat:  zobel_at_ftbfs.de