OMGWTFBBQ 2007!

From: Steve McIntyre <steve_at_einval.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 14:17:40 +0100

As several people have already figured out for themselves, I'm
planning to have a barbecue / party at my place in Cambridge again(!)
this August Bank Holiday weekend, the 25th to 27th of August. More
details are in the wiki[1], including when and where and how to blag
some free crash space. If you'd like to come along, please sign up so
we have an idea of numbers beforehand.

FTAOD, there will *not* be sponsored travel for this event. :-P

[1] http://wiki.earth.li/DebianParty2007

--
Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK.                                steve_at_einval.com
Support the Campaign for Audiovisual Free Expression: http://www.eff.org/cafe/