Re: Hardware for the debian booth

From: Jens Möller <jm_at_linux-fuer-alle.de>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 22:35:44 +0200

Hi,

I can bring an Auerswald COMpact 50x0 VoIP PBX Hardware. It
is an ARM architecture and Debian should be running on it. I didn't yet
have the time to try this out.

I might be able to be also present at the booth on friday but I still do
not have a place to sleep. Is there someone organizing this for the
booth-staff?

sincerely

Jens